Map Filters are not working

Mar 3, 2012 at 9:23 AM

I have an issue here. on BingMapConfig.xml I added more entities. it is fine but on Drop down list on the Bing map browser when I select an entity it is still show everything on the map. I make every entity with different color. so I can see everything.

Is there any way to make the filter working? since that way there is no value of the drop down list!.

Thank you all. 

Mar 3, 2012 at 9:57 AM

I'm not sure, if I understand the issue here. Do you want the map to show the records of only entity selected in drop down? This drop down lets you apply filters for various entities and on clicking Load, it will load the records for all the entities.

In case, you are applying the filter and it is not working, please post more details about the type of filter and may be the BingMapConfig.xml file content.

Thanks,
Atul

Mar 3, 2012 at 11:08 AM

Thank you for your quick respond. yes I understand now. so this filter is designed to show all entities.

I thought it will only show the selected entity. is there any code or update to load only the selected entity?

Mar 3, 2012 at 1:04 PM

That's nice ask, but not possible currently. I would definitely like to add this capability but not sure when. You may also implement it, should not be a big change.

Thanks,

Atul

Mar 3, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Thank you bro. I wish you good luck.